MAGNET experts are dedicating a full summer to introducing and teaching brand new field and office workflows that keep your jobs running fast and efficient.
Summer webinar series is just getting warmed up! Stay in the loop with this weekly webinar series, we guarantee that you’ll find the right information for what’s important for you.
Sign up for MAGNET® 5 summer webinar series.
Schedule and topics
June 8th: Highlights, top must-know improvements
June 15th: Work directly from map with fewer clicks
July 20th: Field to finish for surveyors
Aug 17th: Asphalt resurfacing
Webinars are in Pacific Time but with your free myTopcon account you can watch the seminars whenever you want.
Expected duration from 30-45 minutes.
What’s new in MAGNET 5
Few reminders about the new features:
- Faster machine control file preparations for corridors with zone-based logic
- New BIM for infrastructure functionalities
- Enhanced Bentley integrations
- Improved user interface
- Autodesk BIM 360 and Bentley ProjectWise cloud connection
- Unlimited file and project storage