Read these instructions before installing VDC Explorer or VDC Modeler software products. Don't hesitate to contact our product support team, if you have any questions.
- Uninstall any previous version of the software (all of your existing settings and license data will be preserved)
- Download the software ZIP file and save it to your local hard drive.
- Unzip the ZIP package and run setup.exe.
If you have an older license that no longer works, always request a new license:
- Start VDC Explorer software and select “Get a license” on the software opening page.
- Send your license request to the email in the license info dialog.
- You will get a license file back in email within a couple of working days.
- Save the license file to your local hard drive. Activate it clicking “Activate license” on the software opening page and choose the correct license file from your local hard drive.
COLLABORATION SERVICE ACCOUNTS
Create the needed user accounts on the software opening page under Login / Register function or at http://vdc-collaboration.com
USER GUIDE, TUTORIALS AND RELEASE NOTES
For more detailed product documentation, open up User Guide from VDC Explorer home page or visit Viasys VDC Help site
Tutorials can be found in Section 9 in the User Guide pages. All of the available tutorials can be downloaded as ZIP package. Download and save the package to your local hard drive. Unzip it and go through tutorials step by step.